Transitioning Home: Post Hospital Home Care Services in West Chester Township, OH
Our post hospital care services in West Chester Township, OH can ease your loved one’s transition from medical procedures and treatments to their home.
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill-prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why Comfort Keepers' post hospital home care is available. Our caregivers want to help ease your loved one's transition with the help of our home health services.
What is Transitioning Care in West Chester Township, OH?
Specialized post hospital home care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide include the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How Comfort Keepers Post Hospital Home Care Services Can Help
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let Comfort Keepers elderly care help guide you safely through the transition process. Our home health services offer clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.